Self-organisation and a sense of responsibility are of great importance to us. You will not find steep hierarchies.
Reconciling work, family and leisure should no longer be an obstacle in today’s world. Depending on the project and customer situation, home office is also possible.
It has never been more important to cultivate international relations. Consultations across national borders are therefore already part of our standard repertoire and make for an exciting day at work.
We use all the possibilities and advantages of digitalisation. You can expect exciting and challenging IT projects in the field of performance consulting.
We are not friends of stagnation! Your personal as well as professional further education is very important to us. That is why we promote the development of your skills in exciting and varied projects.
Requirements Engineering / Vendor Management / Project Management
in Austria / Germany or wherever you live
Do you want to work in an international environment and manage projects and vendors for global corporations while working in an amicable and multi-cultural team? Take a step closer!
We are working with global companies (pharma, automotive, transportation, food, …) amongst others in Germany, France and USA as a trusted and committed partner to support the delivery of complex projects in IT and facility-management. With a small international team, our mission is to support our customers from the conception to the execution of projects / services and in managing their vendors.
To expand our team, we are looking for confident personalities to ensure outstanding customer service by the following duties and responsibilities:
- Designing IT-services / IT-projects
- Defining requirements
- Structuring complex tenders
- Coordinating IT sourcing process
- Managing international projects
- Executing and optimizing vendor management
The following skills are required:
- Minimum: 5 years of experience in the same or similar subject area
- Education: IT or Sourcing / Purchasing
- Language: English is a must / German is a nice to have
- Expected attributes: self-confidence, communicative, convincing, accurate
We ensure employee happiness by:
- Lean organization and open culture
- Engaging international team
- Yearly changing summer office (Paris, Barcelona, etc.) that can be used by all employees
- Regularly changing company benefits (e.g. quarterly sweets box, team breakfasts / lunches, regular team events )
- Flexible working time model that will be done mainly from home (home office)
Gross annual salary of € 55.000,– (Consultants) and € 65.000 (Senior Consultants) on a full-time basis with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and variable salary
Are you interested?
Aventario Services GmbH